Frequently Asked Questions
We receive many phone calls each day with questions about the Ionic Body Balancer™. Answers to our most frequently asked questions appear below. If you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We can be reached by telephone at 855-629-3869, or via email at [email protected].
- I have been using the Ionic Body Balancer™, and now I am getting a rash on my feet. Why is this happening?!?
- How much salt is enough? How much is too much? Can I use any salt, or do I have to use the salt you provide?
- I am getting a tingling sensation around my ankles. What is causing this?
- Is tap water OK to use? Does it matter if we have hard water, and/or a water softening system?
- How fast will I detox?
- Why does one side of the array wear faster than the other?
- How long will my array last? What should I look for before ordering a new array? What is the difference between replacing an entire array and only replacing the ionizer plates?
- I just ordered a new array. How do I attach my cable to the new array? I just ordered a new Turbo Plate. How do I replace the old plate?
- Do you ship to countries other than the US? Can I use your system in other countries? How quickly can I expect my order to arrive?What do the colors in my water after a treatment mean?
- How do I clean my array?
- Do you ever run promotions or specials? How can I stay up-to-date on your products?
Copyright 2002-2012 Ionic Body Balancer All Rights Reserved.